Jump to navigation
- What positions does your company offer people with my experience?
- What kinds of skills and experience do you look for in the employees you hire?
- What are the characteristics of your most successful employees?
- Are graduate degrees important to advancing within your organization? Which ones?
- Which courses or experiences do you suggest to be a successful candidate? What kind of entry-level positions (or internships) exist within your organization?
- Does your company hire on a continual basis or just at certain times of the year?
- How long does the hiring process take? What does it consist of?
- What percent of applicants are eventually hired? What is the retention rate?
- Are there specific career tracks within the organization? In other words, what can a typical employee (for the position I am seeking) hired in your division expect to be doing 2, 5, or 10 years after hiring?
- What is your organization’s culture like?
- For how many years does the typical employee stay with the company?
- Are there opportunities for ongoing training through your organization?
- Do you expect your employees to relocate? How much travel is involved? What made you choose this company and why do you stay?
- How long have you been with the company?
- What’s the one thing that most surprised you about this company?