Jump to navigation
- Showcase your skills to industry and academic representatives at the Arizona BioIndustry Organization (AZBio) Awards Celebration 2018 on October 3, 2018 by presenting in the AZBIO Student Discovery Zone. Students who display a poster attend the event for free; the deadline for poster submissions is September 24, 2018! Interested? Click here.
- UA Student Research/Job Resources (an inexhaustive list)
- Current internship/volunteer/job opportunities (Opportunities are being posted as they are being received, please check this site frequently for updates.)
- Tucson-based Eye Care and Cure Corp. accepts interns, short- or longterm / any level. "At Eye Care and Cure we strive to be the "one-stop-shop" for all ophthalmic and optometric supplies, pharmaceuticals, medical supplies, and ophthalmic instruments including optical and surgical instruments. We are committed to providing new and innovative products that enhance patient care and outcomes, and develop and manufacture new and original products." Interested? Click here.
- The Van Doorslaer lab at the University of Arizona is looking for undergraduates to further develop tools for the papillomavirus episteme (PaVE). The lab is looking for students pursuing a degree or minor in computer science. An interest (maybe a minor?) in biology is a plus. Interested? Click here.
- CSL Plasma maintains plasma collection centers in Tucson and throughout the United States. CSL Plasma is committed to the highest standards to help donors give a valuable gift to those who require plasma-derived therapies to live healthier lives. Interested in an internship with CSL Plasma? Click here.
- The Witte lab at the University of Arizona is looking for a postdoc interested in developing new imaging tools and techniques that employ a combination of light, sound, and radiofrequencies to image deep into tissue with novel contrast mechanisms.. Interested? Click here.
- The Meredith lab at the University of Arizona is looking for graduate students, postdocs and a research technician in geobiology, microbial ecology, and ecosystem biogeochemistry. Interested? Click here.
- Monsanto is hiring - in Arizona and elsewhere. Interested? Click here.
- The Schmidt lab at the University of Arizona is looking for a research technician interested in molecular biology of plants. Interested? Click here.
- Reglagene, Inc., an up and coming biotechnology company is looking for 2 interns. Interested? Click here.
- The Arizona Center for Innovation at the UA Tech Park is looking for interns. Interested? Click here.