Jump to navigation
- BIO5 Faculty Information - find faculty whose work interests you - then go talk to them.
- UA WildCat Joblinks - for UA students and alumni; requires opting in.
- Showcase your skills to industry and academic representatives from the entire State of Arizona at the AZBio Expo 2017 on March 29, 2017 by presenting a poster of your work in the Student Discovery Zone. Students who display a poster attend the EXPO for free; additional details and a link to r.s.v.p. are provided here. For assistance – contact Charlie@AZBio.org or call 480-779-8101.
- 2017 Internship/volunteer/job opportunities (Opportunities are being posted as they are being received, please check this site frequently for updates.)
- BIO5 Marketing/Public Affairs Intern; 1 position. Interested? Click here.
- Icagen-T (formerly Sanofi); 6 positions in life sciences, chemistry and other fields. Interested? Click here.
- Salutaris Medical Devices, Inc., is seeking an intern for the current Spring Semester, or even a recent graduate as a full-time entry position. Salutaris Medical Devices, Inc., is seeking a generalist interested in all phases of a medical device startup. This would include supporting various functions throughout the company including, business operations, quality systems, regulatory, clinical trials, device engineering, and manufacturing. Interested? Click here.
- The UA’s Tech Launch Arizona division is looking for students with a science background, especially biology, pharmacology and related fields, who are interested in learning about how patents work, the business of science, technology transfer and entrepreneurship. Interested? Click here.
- Eye Care and Cure Corp. is always open to accept interns, short- or longterm. "At Eye Care and Cure we strive to be the "one-stop-shop" for all your ophthalmic and optometric supplies, pharmaceuticals, medical supplies, and ophthalmic instruments including optical and surgical instruments. We are committed to providing new and innovative products that enhance patient care and outcomes and in support of this commitment we continue to develop and manufacture new and original products." Interested? Click here.
- The UA Research, Discovery, and Innovation Office (RDI) is looking for a student employee who can help with the deployment and documentation of a LIMS/billing system from iLabs that all of the Arizona Research Laboratories (ARL) instrumentation cores and other campus units (e.g. Cancer Center) will be using. This system will need to have various instruments connected to it so that these instruments can be scheduled and billing can be generated for time used on the instruments. See http://www.agilent.com/en-us/products/crosslab-enterprise-services/ilab-operations-software/ilab-overview for more details. We are looking for a student to help create documentation and deploy it. The student would gather data from core managers and staff, and integrate the data into processes within the iLab system backend. An ideal candidate will be able to quickly learn the iLabs platform and to clearly communicate orally and in writing. Interested? Click here.
- The Van Doorslaer lab at the University of Arizona is looking for people to further develop tools for the papillomavirus episteme (PaVE). The lab is looking for undergraduate students pursuing a degree in computer science. An interest (maybe a minor?) in biology is a plus. Interested? Click here.
- AHSC's Focusing Research On The Border Region (FRONTERA) offers juniors, seniors, graduate students and recent graduates research opportunitiesin in biomedical and public health that has an impact on border communities. Interested? Click here.
- Baylor College of Medicine's HGSC-G/GREAT (Genetics/Genomics Research Education And Training) Summer Research Program is a research program designed to interest African Americans; Hispanic Americans; Native Americans; and Pacific Islanders in genetics/genomics careers. This is an opportunity for juniors and seniors to conduct research at one of the human genome sequencing centers. Interested? Click here.